Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mini egg cake (CNY Bakes)


                         I made it mini sizes, just good for my CNY celebration.








        Recipe: Alex Goh baking craft series / Rasa Malaysia
     Ingredients
    4 large eggs
    200g castor sugar  ( I reduced to 180g)
    Pinch of salt
   1 tsp baking powder
   All purpose flour  180g
   35g oil























  Method

  1. Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F.

  2. Whisk eggs,  castor sugar and salt until light and fluffy ( I used mixer).

  3. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder with rubber spatula, mix until all well combined.

  4. Add oil lastly, well mixed.

  5. Pour into greased and floured 3.75 x 2 inch flora cupcake moulds, or paper lined muffin tin ( I used different mould pans here).

  6. Bake in middle rack for 20 minutes.

  7. Remove cakes from the moulds immediately after baking. Set aside to cool.




No comments: