Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Coconut Pandan bread




I still had quite a bit of home made pandan paste left in the fridge after making the Pandan chiffon cake, so I made this wonderful bread.






It had absolutely delightful aroma wafting from the kitchen during baking session from the machine.  The texture is very soft and fluffy, I am sure you will love it too.







Here's the recipe ( from Happy Home Baking):

100ml coconut milk + 50ml water
35g egg
25g caster sugar
5g salt
250g bread flour
4g instant yeast
38g oil ( I used grapeseed oil)
1/4 teaspoon pandan paste
( I also added cranberries)



Method:
1.  Wet ingredients goes in first. Sugar on one side while salt on the other side. Yeast comes last just before flour.
2.  Select "Basic" menu,  light crust and 500g for size loaf.  Press "start".
3.  Leave it in the pan for 10 minutes after it is completed.  Transfer to let cool on cooling rack.













No comments: