Saturday, September 27, 2014

No- knead crusty pumpkin seeds rolls

Crusty.......

Again, crispy outside, moist springy inside.
We have been having these crusty rolls these few weeks,  it is very welcome in my family, especially my son. I used the same method as in my no-knead crusty bread recipe.  Instead of a loaf of bread, I divided it into 4 quarters with the help of my amazing tools; scraper and large spatula.  I was really careful not to deflate the air bubbles too.
If you cannot finish them in a day, you can warm it up in the oven, just for a short moment.

Here's some of the pictures I have taken:

Fermentation completed after 18 hours
Without deflating air bubbles, simply scrape out dough onto the working surface

Using scraper and big spatula, divide dough into 4 quarters.
Sprinkle pumpkin seeds as topping.
Spread some flour or cornmeal onto the tray before you lay dough on top.




crispy..


My son is a growing kid, he had this homemade BIG brekky all in one go!














No comments: